Saturday, September 24, 2011

unpredictable mood :(:

need somebody to hear my problem....
need somebody to guide me....
nevertheless, there is nobody to be choose..

that's true..I've friends..
but how many of friend"s" are truly want to be my friend......
I know, I not like ur others friend who have a car, a lot of money
I've also no story to share....

whatever it is,, I dont blame u...
Mybe it's time for me to "undurkan diri" from them....
aku boleh buat semua benda nampak normal...
tapi aku x mampu nak berthan lama...
decision have been made....
and I prefer to stay away from u....
no need to be hypocrite in front me anymore...
i don't like it....

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of dealing with temporary disability errors in your account and seeing failure? Want permanent solution and remedy? Users if you don’t know how to deal with it, you can always dial Bithumb Support Number at 1-800-665-6722 as soon as possible and fetch inventive solutions from the professionals. The professionals will watch over your error and do the deep-analysis of that error and therefore provide wanted solutions and techniques to the users. The axiom of professionals is to support users so that they can maintain their work in a smooth manner. Visit website:- http://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/bithumb

    ReplyDelete